
A couple of years back, Hasselhoff was chosen by Kelley and I as a mascot for things like greetings cards and myspace comments. I even printed out a bunch of photos of him and pasted them all over the apartment. It's funny. Then magically, he appeared on American Idol out of no where. Very random and great. Then he came out with that music video in which he was clearly making fun of himself. It's almost like someone else created it for YouTube. But no, Hasselhoff himself kept the fire burning and did the incredibly cheesy music video. THEN came the
Americas Got Talent gig. At this point, to be honest, he was getting too big too soon. I was afraid he'll lose his "Random out of work actor" status. Chuck Norris and Patrick Duffy sharing this status of course. So anyway, Hasselhoff then did something that took it to a whole new level and let his daughter video tape him eating a burger and sitting on a toilet while wasted. How he allowed her to release the tape to the media, I don't know. But I just want to say that David Hasselhoff will be on our Christmas card for many years to come.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home